Learn Instrumental Facilitation Tools
Recognize the power you already possess as a group leader in our Integral Facilitation introductory workshop in Madison, WI. Our structured leadership workshops introduce a dynamic approach called “Integral Facilitation”, whereby you will be taking away cutting-edge tools for engaging groups, produce innovative results, improve your ability to facilitate yourself, and learn several modular structures to engage, focus, and facilitate meetings and group conventions.
Learn How To Promote Collaboration in Group Settings
This immersive experience will prepare you to expedite meetings, leadership discussions, and events in your organization to the next level!
“I came to this workshop depleted and exhausted as a leader.
I’m grateful to feel creative juices flowing again as a result of your efforts. Thank you!”
2018 Participant, Arizona State University
- Begin viewing yourself as a catalyst for learning, engagement, and collective results.
- Begin viewing each meeting or group event as a design challenge and as a prototype for the next.
- Learn to create a container for engaging and effective group work.
- Leverage your personal presence as a catalyst for healthy group collaboration and innovation.
- Learn a proven protocol for meeting design, facilitation, and follow-up.
- Learn the essential tools to produce effective meetings across all meeting types.
- Learn techniques to engage participants and achieve extraordinary results.
“I received a number of simple processes that can help me address real issues
I face in my work on a regular basis.”
2018 Participant, Arizona State University
I just wanted to say how much I truly enjoyed this workshop. Though some of the kinds of challenges we discussed don’t apply to my role, I found all of them interesting and that most all of it could be applied to our personal lives as well. Thank you for everything. I truly enjoyed it.
Keith Waltermire, Enterprise Systems Specialist, University of Illinois
Those with at least some basic facilitation knowledge and experience will get the most from this course. Please contact us to deliver this course to your group or organization.
9:00-10:00 Develop a Learning Container
10:00-10:30 Integral Facilitation Model
10:45-11:15 Facilitate Yourself
11:15-12:00 Blind Spots & Triggers
1:00-1:30 Embrace the Unexpected
1:30-2:00 Listen & Connect
2:00-2:30 Integral Intervention
2:45-4:00 Intervention Practice
4:00-4:30 Synthesize & Close
9:30-10:15 Wicked Questions
10:15-10:45 Meeting CraftTM
11:00-12:00 Virtual Meeting Best Practice
1:00-1:45 Open Space Technology
1:45-2:30 Liberating Structure Review/Design
2:40-3:45 Action Planning
3:45-4:00 Synthesize & Close
We can tailor this course to your specific needs and interests and deliver it to your organization on-site.
- This workshop not only will help me in my job, but also my personal life. So many things I learned can be applied to all sorts of relationships to make them better. I’ve already used some of the great things I learned! The best part is that it was also fun too. Not boring like some conferences can be. Totally relevant to any situation.
- I really appreciate that the workshop was straightforward and practical—not overly touch feeling but aware of how emotional intelligence shapes meetings.
- You made everyone feel welcome and created a safe space to explore ourselves and others, encouraging us to speak up, participate, and collaborate.
- It was incredibly useful to be able to actually use the highly applicable and novel approaches you taught on the spot in the workshop that I can use with staff.
- I liked how the workshop providing excellent opportunity to network with other leaders on the campus.
- I appreciated the deeper understanding of group dynamics and how to get to deeper solutions. The workshop was very well organized and the information presented in a good layering manner.
- Great balance between learning new information and reflecting on how I can incorporate it into my work.
- The facilitators were human and not talking heads. They participated throughout the workshop.
- I appreciated practicing the specific techniques and I enjoyed how active the exercises were–we got to try things out, which will help us remember them better in the future and work to hone our new skills in a safe space.
- I wasn’t sure what to expect, but really appreciated the amount of practical and easily applied strategies we learned in such a short amount of time.
- It was very well organized, well executed, and I got more than a few takeaways to use every day.
- This two day course helps you overcome your fears and objections to what you thought was the norm. It helps break away all barriers and open up to your peers and finding new ways to understand old information. I was pleased to help and be helped and find that all of us struggle with the same issues.
- It is very easy to get into a rut at work and learning the techniques provided and actually getting to work through them with others really helped figure out how you can apply them in real situations at work.