Living Giving Enterprises, LLC (LGE) is honored to be entrusted by our customers to support their development as facilitators, trainers, and collaborative servant leaders. We take responsibility to both support the effective use of customer information and safeguard customer privacy and information security. We pledge to carry out responsible stewardship and appropriate use of participant personal information according to the commitments below and in adherence to all laws applicable to us as professional service providers.
We Commit To:
- Not collect, maintain, use or share participant personal information beyond that needed to operate and improve our customer service and experience.
- Not sell participant personal information.
- Not use or disclose participant information collected through our services (whether personal information or otherwise) for behavioral targeting of advertisements.
- Not build a personal profile of a participant other than for supporting authorized service purposes or as authorized by the participant.
- Disclose clearly in contracts or privacy policies, including in a manner easy for the participant to understand, what types of participant personal information we collect, if any, and the purposes for which the information we maintain is used or shared with third parties.
- Support access to and correction of participant personally identifiable information by the participant.
- Maintain a comprehensive security program that is reasonably designed to protect the security, privacy, confidentiality, and integrity of participant personal information against risks – such as unauthorized access or use, or unintended or inappropriate disclosure – through the use of administrative, technological, and physical safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Require that our vendors with whom participant personal information is shared in order to deliver the educational service, if any, are obligated to implement these same commitments for the given student personal information.
- Allow a successor entity to maintain the student personal information, in the case of our merger or acquisition by another entity, provided the successor entity is subject to these same commitments for the previously collected participant personal information.