What if you could remove all doubt that your leadership could transform you and your groups? During this week-long immersive facilitation training experience, you will JOURNEY into group leadership and collaboration. You will return no longer afraid but ready and able to tap into the full potential of yourself and your groups. You will come away re-energized, re-ignited, and refreshed. An adventure you will never forget!
Enhance Your Leadership Potential
In this highly experiential workshop, you will be introduced to the unique technology of "Integral Facilitation", the only comprehensive model of group collaboration that we've seen.
Using hands-on multi-modal approaches, we’ll take you beyond theory using a holistic set of 20 competencies that encompass 20 archetypes of the integral facilitator.
At the end of the workshop, you will be awarded a certificate of completion in Integral Facilitation and Collaboration.
Over 85% of participants who attended the Journey of Facilitation and Collaboration Workshop said that they use what they learned on a daily or regular basis.
Over 94% said they would recommend it to others.
Overall Satisfaction rating is 97%!
Group collaboration is an art and science whose time has come…
Overall, 36% of a company’s profitability, innovation, quality, and growth
are due to its Collaboration Index.
—Frost and Sullivan White Paper Sponsored by Verizon and Microsoft—
76% of employers want their people to have teamwork skills and the
ability to collaborate with others in diverse group settings.
— AAC&U/Peter D. Hart Research—
Empower Your Leadership Skills
Who should attend? You’ll get the most out of this workshop if you have at least some basic facilitation and leadership experience. The Journey of Collaboration courses offer you the attitudes and hands-on practice you need to effectively facilitate groups, no matter what role you play in your organization. With increased confidence, it will help expand your self-knowledge and the ability to self-manage.
Empower your leadership skills that are critical to your success as a leader. If you are an experienced facilitator, this is your chance to take your existing practice of facilitation into new terrain with a fresh new model that offers increasing depth and breadth of practice. Click "register" below to begin your journey! We look forward to taking this journey with you!
I have never felt more professionally accepted, encouraged and cared for in my 20 + years of work experience. THANK YOU!
--2016 Workshop Participant--
It's been powerful to see the changes in how I see and approach different situations. I've been trying to approach problems from a process angle which have been calling for more of a relationship approach. Bringing that approach to several situations this week has opened things up in powerful and helpful ways.
--2016 Workshop Participant--
Without a doubt, this was one of the most informative, meaningful and useful experiences in my professional and personal growth paths ever! The skills acquired and reflection opportunities exceeded the high promise of previous participant's recommendations. I so appreciate this experience and the difference it is making and will continue to make in my life.
--2012 Workshop Participant--
This was transformational - both at a personal and a professional level. This workshop gave me a new toolkit, one of which I draw upon in my personal and professional life. This week was one of the most impactful weeks I've had in my professional career.
--2012 Workshop Participant--
This workshop goes beyond typical facilitation training. Here are some highlights of what to expect from attending:
- You will learn a holistic approach to solving problems in groups rather than just a set of tools. Many facilitators know how to use sticky dots and post-it notes…they tend to focus on the process of facilitation as an endin itself. With a more comprehensive approach, we assess the requirements for a group session (or project), then design processes to fit that situation.
- Beyond learning effective facilitation tools, you’ll also work with the more subtle aspect of yourself as an instrument of group process. When something changes inside, everything tends to change on the outside. This is why our integrated approach to facilitation addresses the inner and the outer aspects of yourself and your groups. Omitting important perspectives leads to incomplete and inadequate solutions. Our integral perspective will help your groups arrive at the most comprehensive and relevant solutions possible.
- Focus on culture and community. The ability to build and sustain relationships is essential to facilitative leadership. Developing solutions and outcomes that create positive relationships can nurture a positive workplace climate and lead to more creative, meaningful work over the long term. This sustainable perspective builds community by tapping into the HUGE potential of groups.
- While traditional planning tools try to estimate what might occur in the future, they are less useful for addressing the issues of emergent complexity. As such, firm answers are often elusive, and the quest for them can be time and resource-intensive. But when we prepare ourselves and our staff and stakeholder teams to facilitate conversations that emerge in the midst of uncertainty, we develop an organizational capacity to nimbly respond to those issues more appropriately and efficiently than any traditional approach. In this workshop we teach facilitative leaders the competencies they need to support divergent thinking while sustaining group relationships, which ultimately leads to effective and durable decisions. The cost-benefit of this investment is critical for companies to understand, for it takes us beyond the reactive, quarterly-return approach and begins to build infrastructure for moderate and long-term change.
- You will be immersed in an environment of challenge and uncertainty, very much like most of the groups and situations we find ourselves in today, and you will practice perspectives and tools to help you navigate this dynamic complexity.
- The course will likely transform your thinking and behavior around the value and limitations of facilitation skills in every role you play, whether it be a leader, supervisor, or follower. And it will give you the confidence and the humility you need to jump into the toughest situations.
Instructors: Darin Harris, Steve Davis, and special guests.
Four workshop dates scheduled for 2020...
January 13-17; March 9-13, June 8-12, Oct 12-16
New Improved Location: Starting in 2020, we begin offering this workshop in beautifully updated facilities at the Pyle Center with panoramic lakefront views, executive dining, access to many local attractions on the University of Wisconsin, Madison Campus.
Lodging: Meals and lodging are available to participants next door to the workshop site at the Lowell Center or at nearby hotels. Click here to learn more.
Integration Coaching: Another new feature added in 2020 is three 90-minute Integration Coaching sessions for each participant who attends the course. This work will help you to integrate the new skills and attitudes you pick up in the course.
Attention Master/Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES/CHES). The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing has approved this course for 32 continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education, 21 of which are approved for advanced-level credit.
Graduate Credit from Edgewood College: Participants have the option of earning three graduate-level credits from Edgewood College for completing this course. No additional coursework required. Tuition is $185/credit. Enroll at Edgewood’s Quick Enroll site; click here. For more info, contact [email protected]
Pricing. Corporate: $2,500; Students: $1,250; Government/NGO's : $1,750. Use the pull-down menu at check-out to identify your status. Course includes a 90-minute pre-workshop video-conference, the 5-day workshop including breakfast and lunch each day, a 230+ page workbook and learning guide, three 90-minute Integration Coaching sessions, and optional membership in an ongoing Learning Community of Practice (COP), Focus on Facilitation with monthly meetings that welcome either face-to-face or virtual attendance.
All programs offered by Living Giving Enterprises, LLC
The following JOF workshops are scheduled for 2020.
Payment is required in advance of the training to secure your spot. Register below for the workshop of your choice by credit/debit card. If you need to arrange other payment options, please contact us or call 608.298.7980. View Refund Policy here.
Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Corp: $2,500; Govn't/NGO: $1,760; Students: $1,250
- Pre-Workshop Video-Conference
- Breakfast and Lunch Daily
- 200+ Page Workbook
- Integration Coaching Sessions
- Facilitation Learning Community
Note to Integral Thinkers
Integral fans interested in new applications of the integral theory are welcome to attend. With that said, please be forewarned that this is not a course on integral theory. The primary focus of this course is on the skills and practice of facilitation and collaboration; though it is informed by integral theory, we do not adhere to every letter of "integral law".
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WORKSHOP?
CONTACT JANE DYMOND, OR CALL 608.770.1231